A dictionary will define "the smell of money" as the achievement of the ultimate level of freshness where everything one does generates revenue. Our latest scent, GAHLAY! "Beard Money" Oil is made of the absolute, finest natural ingredients for facial hair that money can buy. It has a sublimely, woodsy scent to it that will have you looking & smelling like a million bucks. Both women & men will be oohing & ahhing at the blazing luster of your beautiful beard & mustache too. The smell? Smack dab in the middle of bold & subtle. More ingredients in this oil than any other we offer including very rare cold pressed & steamed Tartarian Black Cherry Tree shavings & it's finished/steamed in a charred white oak whiskey barrel. PLUS, your eyes are not deceiving you - yes that's REAL, genuine shredded U.S. currency obtained from The U.S. Bureau Of Engraving & Printing in Washington, DC.
The new GAHLAY! Beard Money scent emits a successful, cultured manliness that you won’t be able to find anywhere else. It's the World's 1st luxury beard oil & each bottle arrives in golden GAHLAY! Beard Oil bag with REAL money inside. THE ultimate gift for the bearded fella on your list!
•1 oz. / 30ML green recycled glass bottle of GAHLAY! "Beard Money" Beard Oil
•EVERY purchase comes w/ FREE shipping, FREE stickers, FREE #Topps cards & FREE extras!
•Handcrafted in the Upstate of S.C. with the highest quality essential & 100% natural oils
- Cold pressed/steamed Tartarian Black Cherry Tree Shavings
- 100% Natural Vanilla Supreme Essential Oil
- High Grade, uncut Golden Jojoba Essential Oil
- The highest quality Blood Orange Essential Oil
- All Natural Raw Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Uncut, all natural Sweet Almond Essential Oil
- 100% natural Castor Seed essential oil
- The absolute, best Grape Seed essential oil
- 100% Virgin Organic Argan Kernel oil
- 100% phthalate free fragrance
- The absolute, best Rosemary Leaf Extract essential oil
- Finished/Steamed in a charred, White Oak whiskey barrel with real, genuine U.S. Currency from The U.S. Bureau Of Engraving & Printing in Washington, DC.
-Depending on the size of your beard, we recommend starting with 2-3 splashes into the palm of your hand & into your fingers. Then work into damp beard from top to bottom. Repeat as needed or to add more volume depending on size of beard. We highly recommend styling & grooming the finished product with GAHLAY! Beard Balms!